Corten steel is an exceptional material that was developed for its corrosion resistance and was originally used for bridges and outdoor structures. After a few months of being exposed to the elements, Corten forms a beautiful rusty patina on the surface to protect itself.
We recommend these for outdoor use.
- Designed and handmade in Cape Town
- Corten (weathering steel)
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Superior-quality + Made to last
- Available as a planter bed - Please enquire
- FREE DELIVERY (online only)
- 30 Day Return Policy
Custom sizes available on request - simply send us an email
Corten steel requires minimal care but please be aware that as the patina develops, there will be an initial runoff and can stain the surface beneath. All our products are handmade to the highest quality and 100% local. Feel free to get in touch anytime for assistance with taking care of your planter.